September 28, 2008

Nail Polish Dilemma x 10^27

The Nail Polish Dilemma.

Dun dun duuuuuuuun.

So. This is Juliet Benjamyn, those of you reading know who I am from the name, title and probably the writing style as well.

I did a little experiment during the last week before the mid-term holidays.

I, JB, put on black nail polish on all 10 of my fingers.

As you can imagine, black nail polish should stand out a lot and attract attention and comment from teachers (and students).

After the experiment, here are the results:

Students to notice: Almost everyone.

Teachers to notice and comment: 1.

That's right. Only one. That teacher is the lovely Ms. G. The drama teacher. I'm not posting her name here. That's something else I do: NO REAL NAMES PLEASE.

Thanks.

Conclusion?

It's weird, is it not? Considering the rule they have about no make-up and no nail polish. Lots of girls in year 10, 11, and 9 even wear makeup. I don't know any one who's been demerited for that.



xo, Juliet.

3 comments:

FyreVortex said...

... -_- sorry if I didn't notice. :P I don't pay attention to girl's fingernails unless they shove it in my face, which doens't happen. :P

Yes, I like online privacy. No real names is also what I do. :P

-FyreVortex
-http://fyrewhirl.blogspot.com

Wei-Wei said...

yup yup.

*SHOVES FINGERNAILS IN YOUR FACE*

HEEEEEEEEEERE YOU GOOOOOOOOOOO. DEMERIT MEEEEEEEEEE..........................


I hope you notice now.

FyreVortex said...

LOL...